The temptation is always to write about the sexual side of chastity: the teasing, playing, and of course, orgasms. All this sexual conversation makes forced male chastity seem like a non-stop sexual journey. That’s simply not the case. I’m in my cage almost all the time. My releases are generally short and sexual in nature. I suppose if I average it all out, I am locked up over 95% of the time. If I look at what I have written, almost all of my posts are about the 5% when I am wild. What about the other 95%?
Most of the time I am not aware of my cage and I don’t think about it. I often think about the fact that I am caged, but I don’t spend my days and nights pining away to get sexual release. Like most males, I think about sex frequently, but not for long periods of time. My focus has to remain on my job and tasks like driving, reading, etc. The cage, however, remains in place all of the time. When I am aware of my cage it is usually because it becomes a bit uncomfortable. Sometimes, when sitting in the car or at my desk, my underwear can pull up and I get some irritation from the base ring. A quick adjustment and all is well. The other time the cage is a real bother is when I need to pee. Even though the new cage keeps my urethra generally centered, the pressure of the cage can cause a bit of spraying. Also, aim isn’t very easy due to the cage’s short length and the curve that keeps my penis pointing down.
My point is that forced male chastity isn’t a non-stop, sexual wild ride. It has its moments, but by and large it is an inconvenience to be endured in order to provide the keyholder with absolute sexual control. The knowledge that Mrs. Lion has that control is, of course, very exciting to me. But that doesn’t change the reality that I frequently spend twenty-four hours a day locked up. I’m not complaining. This is exactly what I want.
There are times I really wish I were wild again. I do get tired of the complications of peeing while caged. I don’t like it when I have to adjust when sitting, particularly in the car. The sexual frustration sometimes irritates more than excites. Mrs. Lion calls that lion grumbles. I do grumble. Frustration in one sense is exciting and I like that Mrs. Lion forces me to feel it. In another way it is annoying. Of course, that’s the point. Being “forced” to do what you want to do anyway is hardly control. Real control is felt when I have to do what Mrs. Lion wants and not what I want.
The flip side of this frustration is fatigue. Sometimes I ask myself it all this is worth it. In my case it is. So much has improved in my life as a result of being caged that the inconveniences are trivial in comparison. Of course, the very fact that I do get tired of being caged and wish I were wild again is another indication that it isn’t under my control. I can’t take it off and run wild just because I don’t feel like being locked up. That is the entire point of forced male chastity. I can be as tired of it as I want. I can whine, complain, and demand release but I won’t get it. You know what? That’s the entire point of the game.
So, if you are new to this or you are contemplating beginning, be aware that you will have times you just want to be free; not so much to masturbate but just because being caged is getting on your nerves. If you are caged and share these feelings, it’s important to recognize that the frustration and annoyance serve to prove that you are no longer in control. And that is why we asked to be locked up in the first place.