Maybe Tonight

Lion was too itchy and I was too achy to do much of anything last night. Tonight is the second weekly sling night. We’ll have to see how we feel later.

I don’t really like this time of year. It’s very rainy here and the holidays are creeping up on us. I’d be happy if we could fast forward to May or June. I’d also be happy if we could spend the next few months in Hawaii or someplace else warm. And while we’re at it, can we win the lottery too?

Barring that, I’ll get back to work now trying to get Lion interested in sex again; maybe once the dog is done shedding and he’s not so itchy. But when will that be? No, we’ll trying nightly to see if we can’t get something going. I don’t know if it’s just as simple as giving him an orgasm whether he wants it or not so things reset. First I have to get him interested. It’s my own fault. I decided to do this experiment.

I won’t say Lion’s next waits will be short but they definitely won’t be this long. We’ll go back to waiting anywhere from four days to a little over a week. That range seems to work best for us. For me at least. Lion might want a bit of a longer wait. We’ll come to a compromise I’m sure. We always do.

What do you think?